How to burn scented candles with many wicks? Candle burning guide.
Aromatic soy candles with many wicks are a unique experience, both visual and aromatic. In our premium natural candles you will often meet not one, but three or even four wicks.
What are the advantages of scented candles with more than one wick? Surely you will immediately think about the exceptionally soothing effect of multiplied, soft, warm light from several wicks. In addition, thanks to placing several wicks in one candle, we have the ability to dissolve our natural soy wax faster, which will make the fragrance spread even faster in your interior.
How to burn candles with more wicks?
There are a few simple rules that will make your luxury natural soy Intensive Collection candle with a few wicks burn longer and better:
- Always light all wicks at once. If you light, for example, one wick, the wax will begin to decrease in only one part of the candle. As a consequence, the candle will not burn evenly and cleanly, the wick may even be flooded, which will prevent or significantly hinder further burning of the candle.
- Natural candles should be burned for a minimum so long that the wax dissolves over the entire surface of the dish. This will ensure clean and even firing, and the wax will not remain on the walls (thus preventing the adverse effect of candle tunneling).
- Five minutes after the natural candle is extinguished, the wicks should be straightened if necessary before the wax solidifies.
- Before each inflammation, it is recommended to shorten all wicks to a length of about 5 mm. Thanks to this, the candle will burn evenly and cleanly.
- Always put the candle on a stable and heat-resistant surface.
- We never put out a candle with water.
- Before leaving the room, check that the candle has been properly extinguished.
- Do not place the candle in a draft or near flammable materials.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Protect candles against children and animals.
How to burn natural candles that have three to four wicks