Scented wax melts are an excellent alternative to traditional aromatherapy with essential and natural oils. Using fragrance wax melts is very simple, convenient and safe.
How to use scented wax melts for aromatherapy?
- Place the aromatherapy scented wax melt in traditional or electric wax melt. Choose any shape and start with one piece. Remember not to add water to wax burner!
- At the bottom of traditional wax burner, place an unscented soy wax tealight from our collection and light it. If you're using electric device, turn it on.
- After a while, the wax will begin to dissolve and release a pleasant aroma.
- You can dissolve the wax many times in your burner - replace it only when it loses its fragrance.
- To remove the fragrance wax melt, switch off wax burner - the wax will start to harden. Remove it while a bit warm, slightly congealed wax with your hand or a paper towel, wipe the wax burner and choose a new fragrance.
And that's it! As we said, using fragrance wax melts is very simple. Remember that our fragrance waxes are made only from environmentally friendly soy wax, so choose the right products consciously every day.