§ 1. General information
1. The operator of the Website www.intensivecandles.com is CW POLAND Sp. z o.o. conducting business activity with headquarters in Poznań (61-323) at ul. Tarnowska 23/2 REGON 383986783, NIP PL7822867237 KRS 0000797931.
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner: o information voluntarily entered in forms, o saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies"), and saving technical logs at the www server level.
§ 2. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The Website may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are not disclosed to third parties except with the consent of the user.
5. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers.
6. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for commercial contact.
7. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services.
§ 3. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes: o creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content, o maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in) so that the User does not must re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website to specify the user profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
§ 4. Server logs
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to provide services offered by the Website.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the record may be subject to: o the time of inquiry, o the time of sending the reply, o the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, o information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction, o the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link, information about the user's browser, and information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data is not used only for server administration purposes.
§ 5. Loggers of the recorders and the panel
1. The service and panel recorder logs save information related to the user ID.
2. The information may be saved the same as in the case of server logs, as well as additional information specific to the given registration or panel operation process, such as information about called functions or selected parameters.
3. All data entered by users while using the service recorder or panel may be saved along with the above.
4. Logs are used for statistical and diagnostic purposes, as well as in customer service processes using the Website.
§ 6. Provision of data
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
§ 7. Managing cookie files
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to change cookie settings, select your browser that you use and follow the instructions on changing cookies available in the browser's help.
Information on the transfer of certain data in accordance with the GDPR:
- some personal data may be transferred to other entities: Google Analitycs, Facebook, IAI S.A. based in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, as the operator of the IdoSell Shop of intensivecandles.com store, courier companies, accounting office, payment processing companies.
The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Privacy control methods on the side of the Store Customer
The customer who exercises the right of objection granted to him by the General Data Protection Regulation should log out of all devices and remove cookies from them (in some cases the process may take up to 48 hours).
Choice of third parties: Some third parties, including Google Adwords, allow Users to choose to withdraw their consent to collect and use data for the purposes of advertising based on User activity.
Cookies: Most known web browsers (eg Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera) provide the ability to limit or block the use of "cookies" in the User's system. It should be noted, however, that disabling "cookies" in your web browser for first-class domains (websites visited) and other domains (websites of other companies not directly visited) may in some cases limit the functionality of the pages.
All data collected by the INTENSIVE COLLECTION store is protected using rational technical and organizational measures and security procedures to protect them against access by unauthorized persons or their unauthorized use. Trusted partners and external service providers are committed to managing data in accordance with security and privacy requirements.